In my introductory post of MyGirlDress.com I shared all three girls in their new Eid gowns. MyGirlDress.com – One stop shopping for girls special occasions – Fabulous dresses at affordable prices. Dresses and gloves were provided for us free of charge for our honest review.
Top 10 Reasons We Love MyGirlDress.com
The list is in no particular order.
- Huge selection of modest, full-length, feminine, classy, elegant, formal flower girl and junior bridesmaid dresses perfect for Eid gowns
- Highly-economical, extremely reasonable prices
- High-end, high-quality, name brand companies carried
- Fantastic customer service. Available via phone or email (nearly immediate replies). Customer service is available to discuss sizing, delivery, details of your order, etc. Great follow-up email or phone calls too. All staff was extremely helpful, kind and patient.
- Great individualized size charts available for every single gown
- User-friendly website, easy to navigate with great search-ability – This is increasingly becoming a top priority to us when shopping online. We’ve left numerous poorly-organized awful online stores before
- Numerous shipping and handling options
- Not just for formal wear anymore, they’re branching into all kinds of girls’ dresses which equally awesome selections and variety
- They offer accessories, gloves, jackets, hair pieces, flower girl baskets, clutches, shoes and much more to put together an ideal outfit
- Easy payment methods and 100% satisfaction guaranteed with excellent return policy. Check out all these testimonials to speak to these issues, I didn’t have occur with me.
Now, to some fun pictures of JoJo. You may recall many years ago dancing and twirling in their past Eid dresses here. FYI, JoJo’s gown was taken in about 3-inches too. While she doesn’t wear a hijab yet, she fully covers her arms and legs, alhumdulilah, so making sure her gown was full length was equally important for us and making sure full-length gloves were available for her.
Clothes and accessories: Dresses and formal gloves from MyGirlDress.com. JoJo: Cape we had for years. Shoes from Fashion Q. Tights from Target.
InshaAllah, you’re having the Best “Best Day of our Year”: The Day of Arafat! May Allah accept your fasts, your du’a, your good intentions, acts of ibadah, prayers, forgive our sins and reward us firdose (the highest level of jennah/heaven). Ameen! May you have a blessed year. Eid Mubarak!