In celebration of our rebranding and relaunch of 2014, I thought it’d be awesome to open up my phone lines and welcome a call from you! My circle of Muslim Mommies around the world.
My business coach, Kelly McCausey, has been doing this the last couple of years and it’s something I always wanted to try; but, we’ve never been stable enough to make it happen. After being overseas and traveling the NorthEast for eight-months, I know I there’s lots that I need to catchup on. What better way to see what I missed, or to find out how I can make up from missed time; but, to hear it straight from you!?
I’ve missed you, as I pray you’ve missed me. And, I am fully aware, I am NOT the easiest person to get in touch with; especially over the phone. So, here’s your chance to call me and ask, tell, or share whatever YOU want for one 15-minute block.
Topics to Consider:
- Want some feedback or advise? I’m opening my phones to discuss any topic I write about, such as halal homemaking, homeschooling, running an online business, traveling the world, preparing for Hajj or Umrah with a family of five, even kindle publishing, Muslim/non-Muslim family relations, Islam 101, or even making sure your girls get enough time playing with boy-toys. 😉 I’m here for you!
- Want to in introduce yourself and your business? Have a fabulous idea to partner or want me to consider a possible Joint Venture? Give me a call!
- Always wanted to politely share a kind critique of my work? writing? style? tone? format? I’m ready for you. I promise to politely listen to your sincere, genuine, feedback on the one condition that you do it out of sisterly love; which means it’s to better us both in this life and the hereafter by sharing some thoughtful criticism because it’s the sisterly thing to do to protect us both from Hellfire. Okay?
- Just want to say “Hi!”, share some news, or chit chat. Love my writing style or agree with my mission in life so much that you always thought we’d be good friends. Well, here’s you chance for us to get to know each other better.
Call with NO strings attached. I will NOT be selling anything–geez, how tacky would that be!?
How Open Phones works
- I will have my phone lines opened from 9 am – 12 noon Eastern/6 am – 9 am Pacific, Monday, March 31, 2014. Yes, I’m taking calls right after fajr/dawn prayer tomorrow! Phone: 203.599.0305. Skype: ponnsabra
- You will be given 15-minute block of time to discuss the topic of your choice.
- I will allow five of those 15-minute blocks to be pre-scheduled; so you can guarantee a spot! To guarantee a spot, click on this link to schedule. Only five-people will be able to pre-schedule time.
- All callers must complete this form BEFORE calling; even if you don’t schedule. This way I have an idea what we’re going to talk about. After all, I’ll be taking 12 back-to-back calls on various topics. So, I want to use our time as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- If I am on the other line, PLEASE leave a detailed phone message with a return phone number and/or skype ID and I will call you back once I am free. Please don’t be shy; if you were courageous enough to call and I just happen to be on the other line, you’re number will be logged into my caller ID. So, don’t let me sit and wonder why you made one big-step and backed-down sheepishly. If I was THAT unapproachable, I’d never open my phone lines like this, right?
- Time-slots and phone calls will be taken on a first-come first-served basis.
I can’t wait to get to know you better! Grab your phone of ring me on skype during my first Open Phones day! Please fill out the form here. All information will be kept private, just between you and me. Like the idea? I’d love to know what you think below!